Let's have a trip to Dinosaurs' world with lovely Tino.
Where are Tyrannosaurus' bones? Dig up!
What about Triceratops' shape? Touch and smell it!
How tall is Tyrannosaurus? Let's measure it!
How many bones in Triceratops‘s body? Assemble them!
Who will you be cheering for? If Tyrannosaurs will fight with Triceratops.
Who made the tooth tracks on Triceratops's leg bone?
How many plates does Stegosaurus have on his back?
Who will win if Tyrannosaurus and you run a race?
Why did Brachiosaurus eat stones?
Is Pteranodon a dinosaurs too?
Let's go ! Dino world!
○ Dinosaurs kids App Book Made by Natural History Research Institute in Korea and Developed by BLUEPIN.
○ Ingenious Scientific knowledges & emotional storytelling
○ Dinosaurs telling the Dinosaurs' story by himself
with tapping, dragging, pinching, swiping & attaching
○ Full HD 3D movie & 360° rotating objects VR
○ Problem solving & Fun-Quiz
○ Hands on observational & experimental education.
○ STEAM education of natural science & high-technology
◆ Universal app : can be used both in Phone and Pad with a single purchase.
◆◆Notice from Bluepin◆◆
Greetings! As the manager of Bluepin, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has shown interest and support to our apps.
Usually, customers post their inquiries regarding app usage in a form of a review, and our only means of responding to such an inquiry was replying to those review. However, due to technical problems in posting our responses or delay, customer support was not provided in a timely manner.
To better serve our customers, we have opened the Bluepin Customer Support Center to process our customer inquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible. When contacting customer support, please read the following for quicker response to your inquiry.
(1) Contacting customer support by phone
(2) Contacting customer support by internet
– For online inquiry, please include store of purchase, name of purchased app, device in use, and the OS version for faster response.