Find and Learn game for Kids
A unique combination of simplicity, creativity and addictive gameplay makes this the most enjoyable educational app for toddlers and kindergarten children. This brings a lot of laughter and fun for the whole family while the little ones learn the names and pronunciation of animals; fruits and vegetables; cars; alphabets (abc); and numbers. This game also teaches the young ones to build concentration; explore their imagination; develop multitasking skills; recognize day to day familiar objects; stimulate logical thinking; improve cognitive thinking; and also improve their reaction skills.
Timer: play for a break or play to learn – options to select timers of 1, 2, 3 and 6 minutes.
Categories: select what you already know or what you want to learn – categories are animals, food, cars, alphabets (letters) and numbers.
1 or 2 Player mode: play alone; or play with your brother or sister or friends; or play against your father and mother – fun time with your family and friends which includes learning along the way.
Difficulty Levels: easy mode for beginners; medium mode for kids who already know the names – as in this the objects are rotated and makes it harder for them to play, while for some it's a good practice of what they have already learnt; and finally hard mode for experts, which additionally tests their mental alertness.
Board Size: depending on your device i.e. mobile or tablet and depending on the child, you can select different board sizes.
Languages: 28 different languages and pronunciations – English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
# Thanks to Cornelia Conradie for doing the Afrikaans language pronunciation for all of you 🙂
*Hint shows when the game starts and also when the child selects two wrong objects or is waiting for more than 3 seconds to find the right object – it's a great tool to help babies who are just beginning to learn.
* Objects to be selected comes as pictures and text i.e. spelling along with their pronunciation as well (phonics).
* Spawning of objects in easy level; image rotation in medium difficulty level; and finally scrambling of objects in hard difficulty level.
* Creative puzzle game with over 300 hand drawn objects and more categories and objects coming soon!
* Improves the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body (hand/fingers).
* Simple and easy to use and learn for all the children in the family and even the elderly to play together.
* Helps the children to improve their concentration and memory.
* Simple interface and pronunciation of all words allows even babies to play and learn independently.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not collect personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on it while playing. And yes, you can remove the ads with a small in-app purchase of $ 0.99 only.
`We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.