Fun Spanish Learning Games
Spanish language learning games for kids aged 3-10. Educational games & activities to teach kids to read, speak & spell in Spanish.
• 2 Free Lessons & 12 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 5,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
FUN SPANISH EXPLAINED
It combines a structured language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun Spanish uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the Spanish language.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
2 Spanish Lessons & 12 Learning Games are included for FREE!
MORE LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE
• The Body
• The House
• Sea Animals
Buy lessons individually or save money by purchasing our multi-lesson packs.
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun Spanish is created by our team of expert educators who have brought their classroom-tested language courses to tablets and smartphones.
We have created step-by-step courses that teach languages in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.