NDM-Violon (Music Notes)
With NDM-Violon, learn reading music notes (music theory) on a violin fretboard easily !
– 4 modes : Training, Game timed (finding the maximum score in a 1 or 2 minutes), Survival mode and Ear Training
– Notations : Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si, C D E F G A B or C D E F G A H
– Sound & Vibrate
– Play on a musical scale
– Option Reverse strings
– Option to show / hide frets (fretless)
– Save scores
– Share your score on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc..
This educational game was tested on :
– Wiko Cink Peax : Android Ice Scream Sandwich (4.0.4)
– Nexus 7 : Android Lollipop (5.1.1)
– Nexus 5 : Android Marshmallow (6.0)
– Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 : Android JellyBean (4.4.2)
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
NDM means NotesDeMusique, this is the name of the first musical educational game that I developed.
NotesDeMusique is a game designed to help you learn reading music notes on a staff easily.
You will find in the "software suite" NDM :
– NotesDeMusique, the first one, learn reading music notes on a staff easily
– NDM-Guitare, learn reading music notes on a guitar fretboard easily
– NDM-Ukulele, learn reading music notes on a ukulele fretboard easily
– NDM-Basse, learn reading music notes on a bass fretboard easily (bass guitar)
– NDM-Piano, learn reading music notes on a piano keyboard easily
– NDM-Violon, learn reading music notes on a violin fretboard easily