Classic Sudoku with 4 difficulty levels and over 2000 puzzles.
Very easy to use interface with great sharing features
* 4 levels – Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme
* Pencil marks – just type a digit to add/remove it from selected square
* Auto-save and option to save puzzle
* Undo and Redo
* Share loadable game via Email – allows you to play with a partner
* Share printable grid
* Settings Option to show count of digits on buttons
* Settings Option to highlight selected square, row and column
* Shows percentage complete and timer
* Online Leaderboard for scores
Note. This application is ad-supported.
SUDOKU FREE, the best classic Sudoku puzzle game with amazing features for everyone to enjoy, from beginners to experts. It has 5 difficulty levels, an intuitive interface and beautiful graphics and sounds. Randomly generated puzzles guarantee a completely different puzzle every time you play. Its light design and ease of use makes it a perfect game to play on the go. Essential for all brain training fans.
• Randomly generated puzzles. A completely different sudoku every time you play
• Landscape / portrait mode
• 5 difficulty levels: Very easy, easy, medium, hard and extreme
• Auto highlighted numbers for smart hint
• Pencil marks
• Auto-save, so you can pause at anytime and resume the game without losing your progress
• Selected cell highlighting
• Two color schemes: Day and Night
• Statistics (puzzles solved, best and average time)
• Optional: Error check
• Optional: Symmetrical sudoku
• Optional: Timer
• Completely free, no payed content
Made by true Sudoku fans for true Sudoku fans. You will never need another app or paper puzzle. Give it a try and you won’t go back.
Like us on facebook and stay tuned for new games and updates:
Sudoku is played over a 9×9 grid, divided to 3×3 sub grids.
Sudoku begins with some of the grid cells already filled with numbers.
The object of Sudoku is to fill the other empty cells with numbers between 1 and 9.
Number can appear only once on each row, and number can appear only once on each column.
Also,number can appear only once on each 3×3 sub grids.
The difficulty can be selected by three stages.